We’re committed to supporting you and your team during this time of uncertainty.
Our Business Continuity plan has been placed into action and the necessary steps are being taken with our employees, vendors, and data center partners to mitigate the risks associated with the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Lume continues to monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization’s official communication and guidance for the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are following the recommended precautions to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our employees in order to ensure that our services are available to clients without any disruption.
We want to assure you that our Business Continuity plan has been placed into action and the necessary steps are being taken with our employees, vendors, and data center partners, to mitigate the risks associated with the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
What Lume is Doing
- Lume has geographically diverse locations with a mobile workforce that can securely work from home as necessary
- Lume has carefully selected vendors and data center partners with effective and tested Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans that include enhanced protocols, directives and contingency planning for the possible impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Lume has trained staff and provided them with resources and education to maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
What You Can Do
- Review your company Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, Policies and Procedures. If you aren’t prepared, ask us how we can help
- Review the facts and recommendations provided by WHO and CDC at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth with unclean hands, especially in public
- Stay home when you are sick and seek medical attention
- Clean and disinfect areas and objects that are frequently touched
Lume takes this threat seriously. Thank you for your trust and confidence. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kyle Verzello, CEO
Leave a Comment